Silver Spoon Foundation offers competitive event (industry/major related conferences and internships) attendance access to financially challenged students by way of our “Successful Transitions” scholarship.
Our supplemental career prep scholarships (scholarships that support the career preparation of students beyond what is available to them in their classrooms or within University resources) are given on a first come, first serve basis to students that meet our eligibility requirements and satisfactorily complete our scholarship application inclusive of all essay components.
An applicant in need of more than one area of financial support (i.e. airfare and lodging or airfare, lodging and event registration fees) must submit an application for each request separately.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following core criteria in addition to the full list to be eligible for a Silver Spoon Foundation Scholarship:
1) Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped 1-551;
2) Be enrolled in either a 4 year college, 2 year college, technical, vocational, graduate or advanced schools;
3) Completed at least 30 college/university credit hours;
4) Completed scholarship application (inclusive of recommendation letter(s) and essays);
5) Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5